Saturday, February 2, 2008

Admitting to my dorkiness

My inner dork is really coming out. I didn't realize until this morning, when I went to watch my DVR recording of Trading Spaces, that Paige Davis is back for good! And it looks like a lot of the old designers are coming back as well! My level of excitement over this news has got to be annoying to many of you. This was my favorite show for so long! John's mom used to make tapes of episodes for me because we didn't have TLC. The last three years of the show have been so boring, I haven't really cared if I miss episodes. In fact, I deleted the last couple before even finishing them. So, I am in heaven. My favorite show is back the way I used to love it! Now I guess I'd better go see what Hildi is going to do to this poor woman's bedroom...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you & your favorite show! I love it when something you love goes back to being the way you expect it to be. I've never watched this show much, but I am happy for you!

You guys are great friends. I'm glad we can laugh together so often!

Becky said...

I just read in the newspaper in Las Vegas that she was back on the show. It was an article about an Elvis impersonator and a Cher impersonator who traded spaces in Las Vegas. One of them ended up with shredded newspaper and plastic on their walls!

[alisar] said...

This is truly good news! Getting back to your roots is a great thing.
Speaking of roots, I think it's time I go back to mine - the striped look in my hair is most unbecoming.