Monday, January 5, 2009

A fun surprise from a thoughtful friend

I was in my little courtyard in front of my house on Saturday, painting base molding for John's basement office, when the mailman brought the mail. Seeing the paint brush in my hand, he asked if he should put the mail in the box. He was holding a few letters and a small package. I thanked him, then set down my brush and ran over to see what the package was. I was so excited to see my name on it, and intrigued at the return address. What was Elise sending me? I opened it up and found this inside:

This adorable wipe holder was handmade by Elise for me and my cute little baby. As you can see, it's perfect in every way. She is very talented! And now I feel so stylish when I pull the wipes out of my bag. So thanks Elise! I have to say that you made my day.

Now, just for fun, here are some pics of the cute little baby who will share my fun gift with me:

4 comments:

BAK said...

Oh, he is such a cute baby. I can't believe how big he is getting; it's not fair that they grow up so fast.

Becky said...

I love it! Hmm, even though I don't have a baby, I still carry wipes. Are you reading this, Elise? (Just kidding! But if I ever have another baby, I want one!)

Elise said...

Mel Bel.
I only wish I could have given it to you in person with a big hug... which I hear Becky gets to give you {so jealous!}. Aidan is the cutest thing EVER and is so lucky to have such a fantastic family. I think about you all the time : ) We are SO doing a big Spokane reunion... 2011 sound good???
E

Tanya said...

What a darling baby boy! He is so cute.

That's a really pretty wipe holder too. I wish I was more crafty.