Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I'm sure you're all at home today telling your husbands that they're the best fathers ever. Well, sorry girls, but you're wrong, because I married the world's greatest dad. I knew when I married him that he loves kids. But I didn't know just how far he would go to make his children happy, or how much joy he would get out of playing with them. I didn't realize that he would take on a second job and still work extra shifts moonlighting so that he could give us the best of everything. I am blessed to have such a hard-working and loving husband, and my children are blessed to have him for a father. Happy father's day, sweetie. We love you!


This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband being a cute dad. The baby is Katelyn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought he would be the best! You are a lucky girl and they are lucky kids. Hope your day was fun.

Stephanie said...

I think John's lucky to have YOU for his wife! I'm glad you have such a wonderful hubby--and he really does work hard to give you guys a great life! Let's hear it for awesome dads!