Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Tanner!


It's Tanner's 11th birthday today and we are sad that we don't get to spend it with him. But the good news is that we'll be back in Salt Lake in exactly one week and we won't have to miss another birthday! Yeah!


Are we crazy?!


My cousin, Coralee, called me to go to the mall with her today. We needed to find something nice for her husband to wear to an interview, so it couldn't wait. We strolled in with our six children, all under the age of 8, and had wreaked havoc on two mens' departments when we passed the pay-by-the-hour child care. We looked at each other, then the kids, then back at each other. We were happy to give up $5 per kid to have an hour of peace. With only the little ones in their strollers,we ran from one end of the mall to the other in that hour. We were successful in our quest, coming home with two ensembles for her husband to choose from. I can't recommend taking that many kids to the mall together, but I'm so glad that I got to hang out with my cousin one last time! (The picture is of her cute boys.)

0 comments: