Monday, June 11, 2007

Moving chaos

Well, I've officially started packing. The house is a disaster! The kids kept themselves busy spreading toys from one end of the house to the other while I filled boxes all day long. I forgot how much I dislike this part of moving! Now it's time to put things in order so I can wake up in the morning and start the process all over again.

Despite the chaos, I thought I should take a break while the kids are asleep and get a blog going. I've been inspired by my awesome friends in Spokane, who do such a great job of keeping their blogs and websites updated so that they can keep in touch and share their lives with friends. I am so sad about leaving Spokane and these wonderful friendships. I hope that by doing this I can stay close to everyone.


3 comments:

[alisar] said...

Hooray! Hooray! I think blogging is the BEST way to keep up with friends - so much easier and more fun than email. Promise to be a frequent poster, okay? We always want to know how dear Spokane friends are doing.

Becky said...

Yay!! This will be fun. Now we just have to get Adrienne to do it! Our house is in chaos, too. I hate everything about moving!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel... Of course I can't figure out how to blog. I am trying though. It sounds like you are really going to miss your friends in Spokane. It really is beautiful there. I hope you fall in love with Utah again when you get back. I will see you in just a few days now.