Friday, September 28, 2007

Tagged Again!

I'm so excited! I've never been tagged before, and now I have been twice in one day. This is really cool because I've been so stressed out this week and sick the week before, so it's been forever since I've blogged. This is a fun way to put something new on my blog. Thanks for the tag, Becky!

Four jobs I've had:
1. cashier at Shopko
2. shirt presser at the BYU laundry
3. bank teller
4. Assistant branch manager @ WAMU

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Man from Snowy River
2. Notting Hill
3. Best in Show
4. Say Anything

Four places I've lived:
1. Brigham City, Utah
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. Spokane, Washington
4. Salt Lake City

Four favorite t.v./reality shows:
1. Big Brother
2. The Office
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Trading Spaces

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagne
2. Brownies
3. Steak
4. Snow Crab

Four websites I check daily:
1. WAMU for our bank accounts
2. My friends' blogs (actually about 10 websites)
3. Salt Lake County Library (I'm a library junkie, too, Becky)
4. Juno for email

Four hobbies I enjoy:
1. Music (playing the piano & singing & listening)
2. Sewing
3. Walking
4. Watching t.v. & movies with my husband

Four people I'll tag:
1. Julie
2. Stephanie
3. Alisa
4. Becky Cole

3 comments:

[alisar] said...

I didn't know you were a Notting Hill fan. That is one of my all time favorite movies. The last time I watched it was after I'd had surgery and was on some serious narcotics - it was a very strange experience - I need to watch it again to override that memory. Maybe we could watch it together one day - I'm sure the guys would be totally into that choice!

Stephanie said...

I just read both of your tag posts and it was so much fun! I always like finding new things out about you (it's crazy that that's still possible, seeing that I've known you my whole life!) I'm with you on the Man From Snowy river for sure, though. And it's funny, but Corys sleeps on the right side of the bed, too! I liked getting to know John a little better from that post. Thanks for tagging me! (I actually never heard of being tagged until I read Becky's blog the other day. I hope I do it right!)

Becky said...

I swear I posted a comment here earlier today, but it's not there. It was just "I love Notting Hill, too!" There.

I probably posted it on the wrong blog. Yesterday I accidentally posted my whole long 18-pic blog entry on the bachelor blog. I had to just delete it and start over!