Friday, September 28, 2007

Just for fun

This is what happens when:

  • You finish eating and decide to work on your fun new blog posts while your children take 45 minutes to finish their dinner

  • Your 3-year-old drops her spoon and repeatedly asks for a new one but you're busy so you keep nodding and mumbling "uh-huh"

  • Your 2-year-old decides to pick up the slack for mom and get out of his booster seat so that he can get a clean spoon for his poor, neglected big sister

  • You don't notice your 2-year-old carrying piles of silverware from the drawer to the table
Note the giant collections of silverware next to the kids' plates while Carter finally decides to eat his pasta.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're so funny! I can totally see that kind of thing happening to me. You don't really realize you're so distracted, either, until you see something like that. Then you wonder, How did he get all those spoons to the table without my noticing it? What funny, adorable kids! It's so like Carter, though, to take care of the women in his life. I'm glad he stepped in for you so you could post some new things on your blog! :-)

Becky said...

I want to see pictures of your living room! Even though every time I go to your blog, I dread seeing it a little because it's probably the color I wanted and didn't end up with!