Friday, December 12, 2008

My Favorite Things #10: A Night Out With My Husband

.......particularly when there's a free meal involved (department Christmas party), and I've used the event as an excuse to buy a new dress. This will be the first time I've left the baby with anyone other than John, but we've got the cute girl across the street coming to babysit, and I trust her completely. I'm looking forward to a night of being just a wife. It re-energizes me and makes me appreciate being a mother.

2 comments:

BAK said...

OH, I'm excited you bought something new to wear. It makes a night out even more special!

I hope you guys had a great time together. What is better than free food and a date????

Becky said...

I hope you had a great time! Where are the pictures of you in your new dress?