Monday, December 1, 2008

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

It's December! I can't believe that Christmas is only 25 days away! We have no snow on the ground, and this afternoon the temperature gauge in my van read 58 degrees. I love the mild weather, so I'm really not complaining. It just takes me a little longer to get into the holiday spirit when it doesn't feel like Christmas time. But I'm excited now. We even got a good portion of our shopping done this weekend. Now I just need to decorate...

You may have noticed that my posts have been few and far between lately. I'm still trying to adjust my routine to life with 4 kids and feedings every few hours. Don't get me wrong - I'm loving it! I just haven't figured out how to fit blogging in again. But I'm going to. Hopefully sooner than later, because I want to try something new this month. Beginning tomorrow, I'm going to post something every day, and I'm going to call it "My Favorite Things." The posts will be in no particular order. I'm hoping this will give me a chance to catch up on things that I didn't get to blog about this summer. And maybe it will give people a reason to start checking my blog again! Can you even wait for tomorrow?! See you then!